WELL is an intentional initiative confirming the SF Chamber’s commitment to representing all genders at all levels and across all industries. For all allies of gender equality and workplace inclusion.
With a focus on empowerment, leadership and education, WELL provides workplace resources, best practices, and a broad community of support for attendees to advance gender equality and workplace inclusion within their own organizations.
4th Annual WELL Conference
Join us for our 4th Annual WELL Conference on October 7th at 5pm. This year's event will be virtual due to the current health situations. This online event will include a keynote speaker and a powerful panel of female thought leaders.
Register now for your chance to win (2) roundtrip tickets anywhere Alaska Airlines flies.
- Katharine Pullis, Director, SFO Base Chief Pilot, Alaska Airlines
- Moderator: Melinda Yee Franklin, West Region Executive, Community Engagement/Corporate Responsibility, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Carly Buck, Owner, BrewvinoSF
- Lawanda Dickerson, Owner and Operator, U3Fit
- Moderated by: Shruti Kothari, Director of Industry Initiatives, Blue Shield of California
Special Update: from the Inaugural WELL Cohort Program Presented by: Accenture
- Melinda Yee Franklin, West Region Executive, Community Engagement/Corporate Responsibility, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
WELL Webinar: Conversation with Annie Lau from Fisher Phillip (Oct 8, 2020)
WELL Conference (Oct 2, 2020)
WELL Webinar: Issues of Race and Gender Equity in this Moment in Time (Sept 9, 2020)
WELL Conference at Accenture (Oct 30, 2019)
WELL's Financial WELLness at Affirm (May 23, 2019)
She-E-O: Amy Kodl, Vice President of Partner Alliances at Salesforce (Jan 22, 2019)
WELL Conference: Be Brave. Be Bold. Be You! (Oct 5, 2018)
She-E-O: Cheryl Mills Knight of Kendra Scott (June 7, 2018)
WELL-hacked @ Microsoft Reactor Space (Apr 24, 2018)
She-E-O: Maxie McCoy, Inspirational Speaker (Feb 27, 2018)
WELL Networking @ SPiN (Aug 29, 2017)
WELL Kick-Off Event (May 9, 2017)