San Francisco Chamber of Commerce 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan
The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the establishment of San Francisco Chamber of Commerce 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan, a robust retirement solution offered to San Francisco Chamber of Commerce members. Members now have access to a retirement plan designed to address cost efficiencies, simplify administration, and reduce fiduciary burden.
What is a Multiple Employer Plan (MEP)?
- A MEP is a retirement plan sponsored by one entity for unrelated organizations that share a common business interest.
- By joining the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) you are able to provide a powerful retirement plan, help save money, and spend less time administering it.
- When you join the MEP you will no longer have to file an individual Form 5500 or conduct an annual audit. The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce handles these responsibilities on behalf of all adopting employers.
- The partnership between 401(k) & 403(b) Fiduciary Advisors, Inc. and Transamerica provides your employees access to a high-quality plan with diversified investment options selected and monitored by a professional investment manager.
- Reduce Paperwork, Mitigate your Fiduciary Risk
- Administrative tasks are handled by a professional service team, giving you more time to manage your business.
- Employee eligibility tracking
- Distribution processing
- Plan compliance
- Nondiscrimination testing
- Annual reporting
- Investment selection and monitoring
- Approve/deny loan and hardship requests
- Distribute mandatory communications/notices
- Participant enrollment/education
- Earn up to $5,000 in Tax Credits for Offering a Retirement Plan
- Attract and Retain Talented Employees
- Affordable Retirement Plan Option
- Your Retirement Outlook® is an online tool that helps participants see how employees are doing on the road to retirement using easy-to-understand weather icons.
- The Financial Wellness Center offers customized online learning experiences designed to encourage and inspire employees to take steps today that can lead to a more secure tomorrow.
- Personalized support from a team of experienced professionals.
- 24/7 online account access through our fully responsive participant website or mobile app.
What Does the Sign-Up Process Look Like?
2) Submit Your Information
Provide the requested information for your evaluation.
3.) Schedule A Meeting
Schedule a no-cost plan design evaluation meeting.
As an industry leader and visionary, Transamerica has worked with multiple employer plans for over 20 years and are pioneers in the pooled-plan space. Their commitment then and now is to expand access to retirement planning for all Americans.
- Leading Experts
- Experienced Partners
- Affordable Solutions
- Dedicated Support
- Enhanced Outcomes
- Recordkeeping Specialists
Transamerica's market-leading position, unique recordkeeping capabilities, and holistic participant experience make Transamerica a pooled-plan solution provider of choice.
Contact John Palladino or a Transamerica representative today to learn more about the benefits of joining the MEP.
John K. Palladino, MBA, AIF®, CRPS® | Investment Advisor Representative
Office: (650) 931-2650 | Mobile: (415) 577-4900 | Email: jkp@401k403bFA.com