What are the Benefits of Being an Ambassador?
Upon becoming an official Ambassador, you and your company will have access to exclusive networking opportunities throughout the San Francisco business community. From ribbon cuttings to special events, being part of this unique group allows you to grow your business and gain access to some of the best San Francisco has to offer.
- Networking Opportunities: Meet current Ambassadors and engage with SF Chambers members.
- Exclusive Insights: Learn about the unique benefits of being an Ambassador, including access to special events, business development presentations, and insider connections to Chamber partners.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Discover how you can volunteer at Chamber events and local nonprofit organizations, actively extending your business contacts and visibility.
This event is Open to all Chamber members curious about the Ambassador's Club. Mix, mingle, and celebrate the benefits of joining the SF Chamber's Ambassador Program on November 28th.Join us for a night of cookie decorating, chocolate treat-making, and learn more about the SF Chamber and our Ambassadors Club!
Ambassadors Also Receive:
- Free admission to Signature Events if volunteering
- Opportunities to volunteer with the Chamber at local nonprofit organizations
- Access to business development presentations
- Exclusive access to Chamber members and networking opportunities
- Insider connections to Chamber partners by acting as Chamber liaisons at events and program meetings
- A listing on our website
How It Works
Ambassadors commit to attending monthly meetings in order to keep up-to-date on Chamber initiatives. After attending two meetings and being approved by Ambassador leadership, Chamber members are eligible to become official Ambassadors.
Ambassadors Club meets every fourth Tuesday of each month in the Chamber Boardroom at 4 p.m. Meetings include Chamber updates and news, professional development classes, speakers, networking opportunities and much more.