Ambassadors are San Francisco Chamber of Commerce partner-volunteers who, by engaging new and prospective members and volunteering at Chamber events, assist and support the Chamber, while actively extending their own business contacts and their company’s visibility.
What are the Benefits of Being an Ambassador?
Upon becoming an official Ambassador, you and your company will have access to exclusive networking opportunities throughout the San Francisco business community. From ribbon cuttings to special events, being part of this unique group allows you to grow your business and gain accesses to some of the best San Francisco has to offer.
Ambassadors also receive:
- Free admission to Signature Events if volunteering
- Opportunities to volunteer with the Chamber at local nonprofit organizations
- Access to business development presentations
- Exclusive access to Chamber members and networking opportunities
- Insider connections to Chamber partners by acting as Chamber liaisons at events and program meetings
- A listing on our website
How It Works
Ambassadors commit to attending monthly meetings in order to keep up-to-date on Chamber initiatives. After attending two meetings and being approved by Ambassador leadership, Chamber members are eligible to become official Ambassadors.
Ambassadors Club meets every third Tuesday of each month in the Chamber Boardroom at 4 p.m. Meetings include Chamber updates and news, professional development classes, speakers, networking opportunities and much more.
Chamber Ambassadors at the 2015 holiday celebration: a viewing of ‘A Christmas Story’ at the Orpheum Theatre in San Francisco.
Ambassadors at Uno Dos Tacos for Tacos & Tequila event