Every year the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce leads a delegation of business, government and labor leaders to Washington, DC to advocate for San Francisco’s key priorities. CityTrip DC is recognized as one of the Bay Area’s leading legislative trips to the nation’s capital. Featuring small group advocacy meetings, senior level briefings and exclusive special events, local business and civic leaders connect with key federal lawmakers and agency officials to discuss potential impacts to the City, the Bay Area, and our Nation.
2020 CityTrip DC
WHEN: March 25–27, 2020 during the National Cherry Blossom Festival
ATTENDEE PROFILE: San Francisco’s top business executives, public officials, and civic leaders.
CityTrip DC allows delegates to participate in the Chamber’s federal advocacy agenda and gain access to leading government officials. Past trips have focused on: economic development, infrastructure investment, skilled worker immigration reform and boosting international travel and commerce in San Francisco. Year after year the Chamber meets with top elected officials, federal department heads and other policy leaders.
• Dianne Feinstein, U.S. Senator, California
• Nancy Pelosi, U.S. Representative, House Minority Leader
• Kamala Harris, U.S. Senator, California
• Kevin McCarthy, U.S. Representative, Current House Majority Leader
• Eric Swalwell, U.S. Representative
• The White House Business Council
• The President’s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness
• Department of Labor
• Department of Transportation
• Department of Energy
• Center for Environmental Quality
• American Red Cross
If you have further questions, please contact our Public Policy Manager Emily Abraham at firstname.lastname@example.org.