Every year the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce leads a delegation of business, government, and labor leaders to Washington, DC to advocate for San Francisco’s key priorities. CityTrip DC is recognized as one of the Bay Area’s leading legislative trips to the nation’s capital. Featuring small group advocacy meetings, senior-level briefings, and exclusive special events, local business, and civic leaders connect with key federal lawmakers and agency officials to discuss potential impacts on the City, the Bay Area, and our Nation.
WHEN: March 27-29, 2023
ATTENDEE PROFILE: San Francisco’s top business executives, public officials, and civic leaders.
CityTrip DC allows delegates to participate in the Chamber’s federal advocacy agenda and gain access to leading government officials. Past trips have focused on: economic development, infrastructure investment, skilled worker immigration reform, and boosting international travel and commerce in San Francisco. The Chamber meets yearly with top elected officials, federal department heads, and other policy leaders.
This year’s trip will include:
- Welcome Reception and Dinner at Kimpton George Hotel
- Breakfast at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Presentation on Economic & Political Outlook from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Delegation Dinner and Reception at Wharf
- Group Tours, Museum Visits, and more!
- Meetings with Representatives on Capitol Hill
2023 Confirmed Speakers:
- Dianne Feinstein, U.S. Senator, California
- Adam Schiff, U.S. Representative, California
- Eric Swalwell, U.S. Representative, California
- Kristina Costa, OCEII Deputy and Deputy Assistant to the President
- Herb Tyson, Director of Intergovernmental Affairs, NTIA
Thank You to Our Sponsors
If you have further questions, please contact our Director of Legislative and Community Affairs, Emily Abraham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dianne Feinstein, U.S. Senator, California
• Nancy Pelosi, U.S. Representative, House Minority Leader
• Kamala Harris, U.S. Senator, California
• Kevin McCarthy, U.S. Representative, Current House Majority Leader
• Eric Swalwell, U.S. Representative
• The White House Business Council
• The President’s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness
• Department of Labor
• Department of Transportation
• Department of Energy
• Center for Environmental Quality
• American Red Cross