TUESDAY, MAY 23, 2023 | 8AM -11AM | PIER 27
Re:Imagine San Francisco
Each year CityBeat Breakfast brings together Bay Area’s top business and civic leaders to apply fresh thinking to today’s most significant economic, political, environmental, and humanitarian challenges.
- Learn about the 2023 San Francisco Chamber Agenda.
- Chat with the San Francisco Chamber Board of Directors.
- Hear the results of the CityBeat voter poll, which reveals San Francisco voter attitudes and opinions on issues including quality of life, housing and affordability, transportation, education, crime, city services, and more.
- ABC7 Bay Area | San Francisco mayor gives 3-month update on city’s roadmap to revitalize downtown
- Bloomberg | Most San Francisco Residents Think the City Is on the Wrong Track
- NBC Bay Area | By the Numbers: SF Chamber of Commerce Poll
- San Francisco Business Times | San Francisco Mayor Breed says bad policies are ‘crippling business’ as poll finds city on ‘wrong track’
- San Francisco Standard | Here’s How San Francisco Officials Are Doing On Their Plan To Save Downtown
- San Francisco Standard | San Francisco Mayor Implores Business Leaders for Support Amid Grim Poll Numbers
- Office of Mayor London N. Breed | Mayor Breed’s Roadmap to Downtown San Francisco’s Future Three-Month Progress Update
- Mayor London N. Breed, 45th Mayor of The City and County of San Francisco
- President Aaron Peskin, President of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, District 3
- Rodney Fong, President & CEO, San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- Scott Dunlap, Managing Principal, Gensler
- Kathryn Cahill Thompson, CEO, Cahill Contractors
- Jeff Korzenik, Senior Vice President, Chief Economist, Fifth Third Bank
- Peter Gruebele, Northern California Market Executive, Fifth Third Bank
- Papia Gambelin, Managing Director State and Local Government Affairs, United Airlines
*By registering for this event you are opting into receive emails and notifications from The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce.
For event, sponsorship, and partnership-related inquiries,
please contact the Manager of Events, Danbee Song.