CityState 2020: Moving Through COVID-19
Each year, the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce leads a delegation of business, civic, and public officials on our CityState advocacy delegate trip to Sacramento. This year we are holding our first Virtual CityState. It is a critical time for states, especially California as one of the world’s largest economies, to invest in infrastructure, advance new technologies and grow our economy. We meet with key state lawmakers and agency officials to discuss a mutual agenda that enhances the economic viability of San Francisco, the Bay Area, and the State of California.
Questions? Contact Emily Abraham at email@example.com.
- Rodney Fong, President and CEO of the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- Steve Kawa, Advisor to Governor Newsom’s office
- Jason Elliott, Senior Advisor to the Governor, Housing and Homelessness
- Che Salinas, Special Advisor to the Governor, Business and the Economy
- Assembly Member Phil Ting, California State Assembly
- Assembly Member David Chiu, California State Assembly
- Senator Scott Wiener, California State Senate