SAN FRANCISCO, CA – The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce today launched its redesigned website, www.SFChamber.com, and announced new partnership packages to better serve San Francisco’s unique and innovative business community. The new website and membership offerings build off the Chamber’s recent re-branding initiative and help deliver on the organization’s mission to attract, develop and support business in San Francisco.
“Businesses need an easy way to connect, engage and collaborate with each other and with their city,” said Bob Linscheid, President & CEO, San Francisco Chamber our Commerce. “The Chamber is extremely proud to introduce our new website and partnership packages, which will help local businesses do just that, while also strengthening our community and economy.”
Developed in partnership with leading San Francisco advertising, branding and marketing agency, Gumas, the Chamber’s new website delivers enhanced connectivity and visibility for local businesses across all platforms and computing devices. The new SFChamber.com website includes the following enhancements and new features:
- Improved Navigation & Browsing: Built using responsive technology, the Chamber’s new website features intuitive navigation and an optimal viewing experience on mobile phones, tablets, computer monitors and other devices.
- Enhanced Information & Resources: An enhanced hub of information and resources for businesses and visitors to learn more about the Chamber, access resources – such as data, statistics, business incentives and more – and find out what’s happening in San Francisco.
- Partner Portal: An enhanced Partner Portal for members to access exclusive benefits and services and manage their business’ partnership and online directory listings with the Chamber.
- Enhanced Directory Listings: A new tool for partners to enhance their business’ online directly listing with photos, video and information.
- Event Calendar: An enhanced online events calendar for everyone to learn about the top business-related events in San Francisco and the Bay Area, as well as a new tool for partners to post and promote their events to the Chamber Calendar.
- Special Offers: A new platform delivering special offers and discounts for partners and the public on a wide variety of essential business services and exciting consumer products and experiences.
- Advocacy Center: A new online advocacy center providing voters with information on local, state and federal legislation; a portal to contact elected officials; and resources to take action on issues important to business and the economy.
“SFChamber.com is more than just a website – it’s where San Francisco businesses stay connected and interact,” said John Gumas, President of Gumas, which developed the new site. “The new Chamber site integrates a simple design with the latest technology to make it even easier for businesses to get to know each other and our city.”
Also today, the Chamber announced new partnership packages changing the way businesses engage with the organization. Rather than pay membership dues, partners will now invest in customized packages designed not only to meet the needs of their business, but also to engage in the broader business community and the issues facing the city and region. A wide range of partnership packages are available to meet the needs and budgets of the city’s diverse business community – from individual entrepreneurs, to growing startups and businesses, to established global companies.
“Businesses are not just members at the Chamber – we are partners,” said Peter Gruebele, 2014 Chair of the Board of Directors for the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce and Executive Vice President of Wells Fargo’s Regional Commercial Bank in San Francisco. “We have introduced new partnership packages to better reflect this relationship, and to deliver the best value and service to all local businesses, regardless of size, industry or location.”
The Chamber’s new website and partnership offerings build off the organization’s recent re-branding initiative and were supported by members companies including: Gumas, Weblink International, San Francisco Travel Association, MacKenzie Communications, Becker Advisors and other organizations. The Chamber will continue to introduce new initiatives and programs in the months ahead.
The Chamber’s new website is available at www.SFChamber.com. More information on the Chamber’s new Partnership Packages is available at: www.SFChamber.com/membership.
Founded in 1850, the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce is recognized as the preeminent business organization for advocacy, networking and economic growth. The Chamber delivers on its mission to attract, develop and retain business in San Francisco by representing companies and organizations that make San Francisco a preferred destination for businesses and visitors – a great place to live and work. More information is available at www.sfchamber-com.sfchamber.com.