Nominations are now being accepted for the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce’s 2015 Excellence in Business Awards, the most highly regarded business awards program in the Bay Area.
The awards, known as the Ebbies, were created in 1991 by the Chamber to honor San Francisco businesses for their innovation, to celebrate their vision and publicly appreciate their contributions to the quality of life in the community and at their workplace.
Today, the Chamber recognizes outstanding businesses in eight categories:
- United Airlines EXCELLENCE IN BUSINESS AWARD
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company STEP UP EXCELLENCE in ENERGY AWARD – New Award!
- Hathaway Dinwiddie BUILDING SAN FRANCISCO AWARD
- Recology & Wells Fargo EMERGING GROWTH AWARD
- Kaiser Permanente ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AWARD
- Comcast & Visa INNOVATION THROUGH TECHNOLOGY AWARD
- American Express SMALL BUSINESS AWARD
- Bank of America SMALL BUSINESS WOMAN OF THE YEAR AWARD – New Award!
To be considered for an award you simply complete a one page online form profiling your company and answer three to five questions specific to the award category. Supporting materials may be submitted. Companies may enter more than one category.
Winners will be recognized at a gala at the Westin St. Francis on Thursday, November 19, that will be attended by more than 500 of San Francisco’s top-level leaders.
The deadline to apply is August 15.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for a limited time.