Please join the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce on April 7 for CityState 2015, our annual advocacy trip to Sacramento. During this one day trip we will meet with top California lawmakers and key government officials to discuss issues and legislation impacting San Francisco business.
Scheduled activities include meetings with:
- Caltrans Director Malcom Dougherty
- Secretary of Labor and Workforce of California David Lanier
- Senator Mark Leno
- Assemblymember David Chiu
- Assemblymember Phil Ting
As well as lunch and dinner presentations by:
- State Treasurer John Chiang
- Editor of The Nooner blog Scott Lay
Attendees will travel by bus from San Francisco the morning of April 7 and return that evening. Register now.
For more information about sponsorships, registration or pricing, contact Alex Mitra at
415-352-8808 or email@example.com